Stay Home – Stay Safe
Nowadays the whole world is suffering because of COVID-19.
We should be understanding and take care of ourselves and our family.
Thanks, Health Heroes for working all the time to keep us safe from the coronavirus.
Nurses, midwives, and health workers are on the COVID-19 frontline.
Let’s show our gratitude by doing our part and following public health advice.
All members of a household with a person with suspected or confirmed COVID-19 should:
1. ✅wash ? with soap and water regularly, especially:
- after coughing or sneezing;
- before during and after you prepare food;
- before and after caring for the ill person;
2. ✅ avoid unnecessary exposure to the ill person and avoid sharing items, such as eating utensils ?, dishes, and drinks.
3. ✅ When coughing or sneezing, cover mouth and nose with a flexed elbow or use a disposable tissue and discard immediately after use.
For all of us, the best way we can support health workers is to make sure we do not make their job any harder by spreading this disease further.
Stay healthy and safe!