Ukraine is no doubt one of the most beautiful countries in Europe. However, it is also often overlooked by most travelers. Not many are aware that there’s so much more that Ukraine has to offer. From sights and attractions to delicious food and cuisine, there’s more to Ukraine than meets the eye. Because this country is utterly amazing, taking the time to visit Ukraine is a decision you will never regret. If you’re traveling on a budget, don’t worry. You can visit Ukraine without breaking the bank and this article will tell you how!
- In Ukraine, there are three major cities that tourists usually visit – Kiev, Lviv and Odessa. Kiev is the country’s capital and is a friendly destination for all types of tourists. Whether you are a seasoned traveler or a beginner, you will find everything you need when you visit Kiev. Of course, the other two cities are just as promising. When it comes to accommodation, there are plenty of options you can find around Ukraine. However, if you don’t want to pay a hefty price, there’s an extensive list of other excellent alternatives besides the expensive hotels. There are many hostels and AirBnB that are not too far from the historical centers of these cities. Just take the time to walk around and you’ll surely find something nice and affordable.
- When it comes to food, Ukraine is certainly never going to disappoint. Not only are their dishes inexpensive, but they are also very delicious! Of course, you will find plenty of fine dining restaurants around that serve impeccable cuisine. However, they are a lot more expensive and you don’t really have to spend much to get the most of Ukraine’s best meals. Many of their local popular dishes are affordable. Some of the ones you should never miss include “borsh” which is beef soup containing veggies, “deruny” or potato pancakes, kobvasa or sausage, and varenyky or filled dumplings. Their traditional foods are very diverse and your entire trip will never be complete if you miss out on the local food.
- Exploring Ukraine should also be pretty easy. By merely walking around the cities of Kiev, Lviv or Odessa, you can find many captivating sights and attractions you will never find anywhere else in the world! For example, if you stroll around the city center of Kiev, you’ll be able to find the most popular churches like St. Sophia’s Cathedral, St. Michael’s Golden Domed Monastery, and St. Andrew’s Church. If you want to buy some souvenirs to bring home, be sure to drop by Andriyivskyy Descent. There are also museums around the city you can visit if you want to learn more about Ukraine’s history, and rich culture and tradition.
- While Ukraine is famous for its jaw-dropping architectural designs, especially for their churches and buildings, this country doesn’t fall short of perfect spots for when you just want to be closer to nature and breathe in the fresh air. From parks and gardens, to trails and mountains, there is just an endless list of destinations for all nature lovers and adventure seekers. The best part? Most of these places can be visited for free!
- The public transit around Ukraine is relatively cheap but reliable. You can travel around the country just by taking trains. There are intercity buses but trains are a cheaper option.
- When making payments for food or shopping, it is best to use cash instead of credit cards. Because banks in Ukraine have a different conversion rate, you may end up spending more than you plan to. Also be sure to have enough cash exchanged beforehand.
- Instead of going to bars and clubs to chill the night away, it is best to buy beer at supermarkets. They are at an incredibly amazing value and are an excellent way to end your nights on the cheap.
As a tourist destination, Ukraine is rather underrated. People think it’s difficult to get around, few Ukrainians speak English and there’s not much to do and see. But these are all myths. Ukraine is one of the best places anyone can visit in Europe, not to mention their women are some of the most sought after ladies in the world – not only because of beauty but also because of other amazing qualities that make them a perfect lifetime partner.
Besides visiting Ukraine, there’s also another excellent option you can explore to meet the Ukrainian woman of your dreams – online dating. Please feel free to visit our website Simply Travel for more information.