- Your air tickets and taxes
- Internal travel within Ukraine to other cities
- Pick up and drop off at the airport you arrive at
- Accommodation at 3 star or 4 star Hotels (best available)
- Sightseeing excursions (if selected)
- Ukraine cellphone (if selected)
- 24 hour assistance
- Travel VISA
- Travel Insurance (compulsory)
- Lunches and dinners except when part of internal traveling
- Spending money
Payment of Fees
- A deposit to cover airfares and accommodation is required to secure your tour (non-refundable)
- The balance is to be paid at the time of booking.
- Payments to be made via the credit card payment gateway on the payments page
- ADDED VALUE – WHAT WE WILL DO FOR YOU
- We will organize your agenda, accommodation, transfer to and from airport, confirmation dates, excursions, list of places to visit with your dates, 24 emergency support and advice.
- We are IATA registered and we are able to offer low prices for traveling to Eastern Europe, so we can save you time and money.
- We will help you to obtain a visa invitation – this is usually the supply of a Confirmation Certificate for travel and accommodation.
- We can also offer you advice on hiring cars, entertainment, restaurants and extending your stay.
Read more about Ukraine:
Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine: https://mfa.gov.ua/en.
Obtain an e-visa: https://evisa.mfa.gov.ua/
Sights and News of Ukraine: https://www.ukraine.com/
Ukraine Culture: https://theculturetrip.com/europe/ukraine/
The world will open up for you – make the first step.