What is included in the group tour price?
- Your air tickets and taxes
- Internal travel within Ukraine to other cities
- Pick up and drop off at the airport you arrive at
- Accommodation at 3 star or 4-star Hotels (best available)
- Tour guide for the duration of your tour
- Sightseeing excursions
- Ukraine cell-phone
- 24-hour assistance
- Travel VISA
- Travel Insurance (compulsory)
- Lunches and dinners except when part of internal traveling
- Additional translator fees – these are payable directly to the translator (approximately $20 per hour)
- Spending money
Payment of Fees
- A deposit to cover airfares and accommodation is required to secure your tour (non-refundable)
- The balance is to be paid upon booking.
- Payments to be made via the credit card payment gateway on the payments page https://simplytravel.international/payment-form/
All fees are payable before you leave. Fees are non-refundable if you do not make the tour – unless we have 7 days notice. Bank fees will be deducted from the refund.
Additional interpreter fees are payable directly to the interpreter on a daily basis.
90 day VISAs are now available directly at Ukraine airport. All you need is your EU or American Passport.
For more on Ukraine:
Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine: https://mfa.gov.ua/en.
Obtain an e-visa: https://evisa.mfa.gov.ua/
Sights and News of Ukraine: https://www.ukraine.com/
Ukrane Culture: https://theculturetrip.com/europe/ukraine/